DailyFantastic’s 100 Best FF Recap, Part 15 (FF #71-75)
Phew. Guys, I’ve blogged about a lot of issues, huh? Are any of you still reading, or am I blogging these into the aether? Hm. Anyway, here’s how these issues went down:
71. We had one rule, and Reed Richards had to go and break it.
72. The Silver Surfer took us all to school.
73. After using Spider-Man as a taxi, Thor and Ben Grimm had a catchphrase-off.
74. Ben Grimm greatly overestimated what you can buy at an A & P.
75. Galactus summoned Shambling Featureless Fantastic Four Zombie Clones, and I had a hard time distinguishing the Shambling Featureless Reed Clone from the real thing. (I kid, I kid).
Here’s a secret: I literally had no memory of these issues until I looked for these images. Did you know Galactus came back? I didn’t!